If you are looking for somewhere to have a function we have the perfect space for you. We have seating for up to 60 people in our spacious award winning restaurants.
For groups of over 15 people we do need you to use one of our function menus. We can tailor these to suit your occasion and budget. Contact us today to discuss your booking.
Why use a Function Menu?
Our function menus give your group the best possible pricing. It gives you the choice of some of our most popular menu items and means you can tell your guest exactly what their food will cost. At our end it makes serving larger tables more efficient and makes the kitchens job a little bit easier.
Can my group use the function menu?
Function menus are available for groups of over 12 people. If your group is over 15 people you must use a function menu.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Our dress code requires a tidy, casual standard of dress. We don’t allow caps inside. Some dress hats and hats worn for religious purpose are allowed. Singlets and jandles are not permitted.
- If there are other customers in the restaurant at the time of your booking we do not allow speeches of any type.
- A deposit during peak times or for large functions may be required.
- Groups with special dietary requirements must inform us of requirements at least 7 days before the function. Gluten free, dairy free or vegetarian options are available with notice. Please request more information 07 5492 272
- Numbers for functions must be confirmed 2 days prior to the function. The person/ company that confirms the booking will be charged for the confirmed number within 2 people.
- If you wish to bring a cake, a cakage fee of $15 applies. This fee is waived if your function menu includes dessert or if 80% of your group purchase a dessert from our menu.
- All customers must be over 18 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Children under parental supervision are welcome. Children must remain seated at the table at all times.